The New England Business Brokers Association (NEBBA) is the largest non-profit association of business brokers and M&A advisors in New England: including Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The sale or purchase of a business may be the largest transaction of a lifetime. Established to promote the highest level of professionalism for members engaged in activities related to the sale of closely held companies, NEBBA aspires to promote best practices through continuing education and adherence to the highest level of ethical standards. Members and sponsors include business brokers, M&A advisors, appraisers, transaction attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and business lenders. NEBBA is an affiliate of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), the largest national & international association of business intermediary advisors, and regularly offers IBBA sanctioned continuing education courses and training.
Why should you use a NEBBA member to help sell or buy a business?
- We are trained and experienced in business valuation.
- We have businesses for sale throughout New England.
- We have buyers seeking businesses throughout the region.
- We understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- We can assist with the financing of a business acquisition.
- As intermediaries, we facilitate successful deal structures.